It's a Girl~

It's a Girl~

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Cruise Pictures

Mom Catron really wanted us to buy a picture from the cruise ship. They are fairly expensive but we promised that we would. Matt was generous and let me buy 3!!! Here they are!

This first picture is from getting on the ship for the first time. Every time you get on and off the ship they want to take pictures of you. It was pretty funny. I liked this one (even though wee had taken a red eye and didn't get much sleep and I still couldn't hear from the plane) because it says the date and the ship that we were on.

This one is from the formal night. Well, the second one. We did not take pictures the first formal night. :) But I thought that this one was fun, and a little more formal than the other two. And it is pretty with all the fall leaves...even though it is Spring :)

 
 The last one is just, well funny, and we both liked it. Can you blame us? Those are the three that we chose out. There were some other ones, but they were so formal and not quite as fun. Someday our kids will be able to see Matt's personality really well eh?

2 comments:

  1. ha. what are you going to do with those? They are funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially love the last one! I had seen these, but I forgot to comment. It looks like you guys had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete