My baby is 9M~! I can’t believe it! Her 9M was Monday but we went in to the doctors today. She didn’t have to get any shots so that was nice but…she did have her toe pricked to see her blood counts and what not. Didn’t even fuss about that until the Man doctor came in. She is not a big fan of men at the moment (besides her Daddy of course).
Here are her stats:
Weight: 18.41lbs 54.64% (down from 68.94)
Length: 28.25in 73.95% (up from 66.51)
Head Cir.: 17.75 82.71% (up from 78.17)
So pretty much she is growing well but is leveling off a bit for weight.
So…I might have gone crazy taking pictures…so you can look at however many you want and then you can stop
But I just think that all the pictures are so cute of her…
Here are some things about Sadie…
1. She thinks her parents are crazy.
2. She knows how to “pass” the ball to her Daddy!
3. She can drink through straws and loves doing it. And she will even share and put it in our mouths.
4. She still has her hemangioma…(takes 2-8 years to go away).
5. No teeth yet…but she is still gumming on EVERYTHING.
6. She is now crawling all over the place and “chasing” us when we leave the room.
7. She makes the BEST faces.
8. She is almost waving (she only waves at the mirror and very rarely skype.)
9. She doesn’t like to wear her sunglasses…We are training her for this summer.
10. We LOVE her SO Much!