It's a Girl~

It's a Girl~

Saturday, October 1, 2011

The Owlz Game

garden, owls game, ans more 012

Our neighbors, Jenny, Henry and Randy were going to the Owlz game. They said there would be fireworks for Labor Day so Matt and I decided to join them.

garden, owls game, ans more 014

Henry is probably traumatized.

garden, owls game, ans more 019

Awww, isn’t he cute? He is fascinated by Matt. Anytime they are in the same room Henry likes to watch to see what Matt is doing. It’s pretty funny.

garden, owls game, ans more 021

That’s my sweetie!! It started to rain in the middle so we thought about leaving but decided to stay for the fireworks anyway. I was glad that I wore a sweatshirt!

garden, owls game, ans more 026

The Buck Family.

garden, owls game, ans more 027

And us, of course. Isn’t Matt getting way better at smiling for the camera? Open-mouthed smile

2 comments:

  1. Matt you have the best smile! Keep it up! Maybe Matt is smiling because he was able to wear RED after all of that BYU blue. Jamie, you are in heaven with that baby, eh? He reminds me a little of Marcia's grandkids :) I'm glad you had fun and that you toughed it out!

    ReplyDelete