It's a Girl~

It's a Girl~

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Christmas Tree Farm

Remember when I said Sadie loves the dog?
 Looking out the window for him. You can see him out there. She did this several times.
Asking Mom to take her to "dog-dog"

Later that afternoon...

We went to a Christmas tree farm with the family. Matt left in the morning so he didn’t get to go, and Aaron had to go to work, but Grandma, Andrea and I went and then Grandpa met us there. I don’t have a lot to add on commentary so just enjoy.
IMG_1796IMG_1823IMG_1842IMG_1847IMG_1857IMG_1867IMG_1881IMG_1883IMG_1885IMG_1888IMG_1895IMG_1897IMG_1900IMG_1825
IMG_1824IMG_1839IMG_1846IMG_1819
Unfortunately, by the time Grandpa got there Sadie was cold and done. I was pretty cold too since I didn’t have a jacket. She was not happy.
IMG_1912IMG_1920IMG_1917
I LOVE this picture. I think it is so funny. I might put it on the Christmas card! Poor little baby was done!



IMG_1927

They did not end up getting a tree which was totally fine but we really enjoyed looking around and taking pictures!

After we went and got Thai food. Sadie was a good sport and tried a lot but she was tired.

 
She was so tired but didn't want to sleep in her bed so she slept on Grandpa.

 
Grandma with the kitties. She held the sleeping baby later.


Probably one of the most enjoyable days there!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Some of those pictures are just too precious...I think each person got a cute one with Sadie. I love that she loves her grandparents and aunts and uncles! So fun to go to a Christmas tree farm! Oh, looks like Seth was there too lol

    ReplyDelete