It's a Girl~

It's a Girl~

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Six Months

So I know I posted a bunch of pictures on facebook for Scout’s “Birthday” but I need to do an update here. I cannot believe how quickly time has flown with this little one. It is amazing how smart she is. Scout is six months

Scout:

-is eating some rice cereal and baby food and is getting better about swallowing it.
-sits up no problem
-turns in circles on the ground to follow her toys
-still smiles and giggles when she sees Sadie.
-Likes to hit things against the ground
-does some reaching
-talks a lot
-drools a lot
-I can see her front teeth under the gums but nothing out of the gums yet
-curious about everything
-spits up less
-likes her binky but is mostly okay with out it
-loves to chew on everything
-still the sweetest personality

She is so happy and we love having her in our family.

ScoutScout smiles

No comments:

Post a Comment