It's a Girl~

It's a Girl~

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Wakeboarding and Sausages

We went out early on day three to go wakeboarding. I LOVED it. It is so fun. I got up all three goes but only stayed up for at the most ten seconds. It was a blast though. I am right foot forward. I tried left once and crashed about two seconds in. But I was really excited for the opportunity. The last and only time I had done it was 11 years ago on this same lake. DSCF9167DSCF9171DSCF9172DSCF9175DSCF9176

I got back and Sadie was happily playing away with Grammy and Chrissy. Sadie was so happy to have a bunch of kids her age to play with. She loved it.

DSCF9190DSCF9192DSCF9194

My favorite was when Callie went on the dock and started pushing everyone off. Most of them just abandoned ship after they saw her push someone in. Then she gracefully jumped off too.

DSCF9225DSCF9229

I am really sad this is blurry but I like this picture

DSCF9235

The kids loved later when Grampy was rolling them up like sausages. Sadie laughed and laughed.

DSCF9259DSCF9265

The puzzle people and cute Chuckles.

DSCF9261DSCF9264

I love that my girlies love to play with each other. So fun!

DSCF9278

2 comments:

  1. this reminds me how far behind I am on my blog! Good for you...love the sausages haha Dad is always good at that. Look at that cute smiling Scout in the fuzzy pictures...and cute Charles!

    ReplyDelete