It's a Girl~

It's a Girl~

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

4 th of July 2015

I am always sad when we are gone of the 4th of July because we miss the parade in Provo. We had a blast looking at everything and seeing everyone.
 
 
We went to a park for a BBQ and the playground was so fun. It was sooo hot though and I was worried about the playground things burning the sweetlings.

 
Here are some of the people that came but Kristin and Seth and Andrea were there as well. It was so fun and anytime I get watermelon I am happy :)

We bought a couple of fireworks and did them with the kids. Scout was fascinated but Sadie did not enjoy the noise.


 We took them up Y mountain to see some fireworks but it was crowded and the kids were out so we just went home. It was a really fun day and we had a blast.



1 comment:

  1. So many fun pics! Too bad you'll be gone this year probably, but I'm glad you super enjoyed 2015's celebration! Such cute girls!

    ReplyDelete