It's a Girl~

It's a Girl~

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Family Pictures

Matt's Family 932Matt's Family 936


Jon trying to get everyone together and smiling…


Matt's Family 941


The best one…I can’t tell if my eyes are open though.


Matt's Family 946


I don’t know what my husband is thinking.


Matt's Family 953


hmm. Not very successful.


Matt's Family 955


Excuse the giant bare midriff in the middle.


Matt's Family 957


If this picture described our personalities…what would it say?

3 comments:

  1. baaaare midrif. MATT- you jumped the highest fo sho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha those are colorful! The process must have been crazy fun. Matt, yes, you are the best jumper. You need to teach your dad that white men can jump (okay, that's bad -- from my generation). Jamie, you are the most tan. :) Poor Jon! haha Actually it's great practice for him! Mei Ling was cracking me up too.

    ReplyDelete