It's a Girl~

It's a Girl~

Monday, September 5, 2011

Laser Tag

And now is where the rest of us come in to enjoy ourselves as well. I love laser tag. Probably because my father instilled a love of laser tag (and of winning) into our hearts as small girls. So needless to say, I was in the top ten almost every game. Maybe once I was not—my usual score being 1-4th place. Pure talent I think. JK. Matt did not like laser tag at first, but after becoming more proficient at the sport, he likes it now. And now for some pictures…since that’s what my blog is all about Open-mouthed smile


Trafalga 097


I don’t know if the guy holding the camera knew that he half cut Seth out. (Maybe he was mad because Seth made it to the top of the wall before him too jk) Anyway, this is before instructions to go in.


Trafalga 098


Pretty camouflaged huh?


Trafalga 099Trafalga 100


I don’t even know what anyone is doing in this picture. Wait, I change my mind. Those are typical faces.


Trafalga 101


Yeah, that’s right. We won. Woot!

1 comment:

  1. well, then why wasn't Mattie there? Fun pics! Way to keep up the family traditions James.

    ReplyDelete