It's a Girl~

It's a Girl~

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas Eve…the clothes edition

So happy that Matt’s family does the pajamas tradition as well. I love getting new pajamas…well usually. Not a huge fan of the onesies from last year so I didn’t know what to expect this year.

So I was pleasantly surprised to get nice normal plaid. With a black shirt that stays Strong Families Take Effort. I told mom it sounded like such a mom quote. Hopefully I didn’t offend her since she came up with it. The other option they showed me was more entertaining but naturally somewhat naughty since the boys (Matt) came up with it.

IMG_2988

Wow, that is a nice picture. Goodness gracious…you don’t know how hard it is to get everyone smiling in this family…This is usually what happens:

IMG_2990

Boys and girls!

IMG_2992IMG_2993IMG_2995

Don’t let Matt fool you with his innocent look…

And then the men folk.

IMG_3005IMG_3008IMG_3009

So we all got the same shirt. I love that the girls got those jacket top things. I love wearing that so I can stay warm. Smile Good pick Mom H.

2 comments:

  1. That was an awesome idea for pjs and the pics are very fun! I'm glad you could spend your holidays with such a fun family that loves you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the jacket. Can I have it?

    ReplyDelete