It's a Girl~

It's a Girl~

Sunday, January 8, 2012

I love Presents! <3

IMG_3014IMG_3015

Everyone is so excited to open their presents. Smile There was all sorts of peace and joy as we were doing this.

IMG_3016

That is so weird that Santa wrote this on my DVD. We each got a DVD in our stockings. Matt got SALT and I got Beauty and the Beast.

IMG_3018

We also got a lot of candy which we all put in a bowl for everyone to share.

IMG_3019IMG_3020

Matt opening some presents. This is oddly what Santa wrote on his DVD…

IMG_3022IMG_3023IMG_3026

Everyone is so happy to get their presents.

IMG_3027IMG_3030

Even Dad. Someone made him a Costco Collage so he was happy.

IMG_3033IMG_3037IMG_3038

More presents. I hated that present of Seth’s because it would mysteriously bump into our door in the middle of the night and make a lot of noise. Not such a fan of that.

IMG_3042

This was my gift from Mei Ling. Bling Bling…

 

 

..

 

 

 

It actually turned out to be this

IMG_3044

haha.

 

IMG_3050

Kristin and Andrea had a little dance party to Aaron’s new Ipod.

IMG_3052

The boys showed off their muscles and skills.

IMG_3055IMG_3060

Jackson. I think he is so cute. And Matt carrying me up the stairs. It was scary.

Overall it was a very fun day filled with much joy. Thanks Hoffman Fam!

1 comment:

  1. That was a very fun post with a very fun family! Who's in the middle on the push up chain. I wish my brothers had gotten along better growing up so I could have witnessed these sorts of things rather than people beating each other up haha. Matt's shoulder is probably blown again from all of these physicalities!

    ReplyDelete