It's a Girl~

It's a Girl~

Friday, March 23, 2012

Groupon

I was sneaky and asked Matt what he thought about a Groupon for Sammy’s when he was hungry and starving for burgers (This was during the time that I didn’t let him cook meat in the house because it made me sick). Needless to say, he agreed and we have been holding onto it for a long time.

We finally used it the other day inviting Randy and Jenny Buck from next door to come with us.P1070130B

P1070128B

Henry loves to take pictures.

The burgers were good and the shakes were amazing. We got fries as well. Too bad it was like a million carbs for all that! I was good though and saved my shake for later on and drank it for the next couple of days.

2 comments:

  1. Nothing like a good burger! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We went there once cause it was supposed to have the best milkshakes but I guess I got the wrong one :). Looks yummy now though.

    ReplyDelete