It's a Girl~

It's a Girl~

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Some randoms

We like to do family dinners on Sundays, a tradition that started with my family when we were all here. Sometimes we host, sometimes Daniel and Jessica host. Here are some pictures from those evenings.

Daniel and Jess

Hanging out on Daniel and Jessica’s couch. We were playing some Kinect thing.

P1070154

Here is Henry being so helpful and helping Matt do the dishes.

P1070155

WhaaAA? This isn’t my third cookie….

Sometimes we go laser tagging. We have the Pass of All Passes so it would be foolish not to. Matt is a good sport even though he doesn’t enjoy it as much as the rest of us do. We were really excited to go this time. Can you tell? Jessica’s twin brothers came with us.

P1070082

I know it is blurry, but check out the head on that body!P1070085

We have received a LOT of postcards recently. Thanks mom C. They are so nicely decorating our fridge!

P1070123

Silly me…

WhoopsLettuce

That is my whoops face. I didn’t realize that Matt had already cut up some lettuce so I cute up my own. Smile

Matt and I went to one of Chrissy’s games for water polo. They are in the top division.

IMG_3939

Water Polo is very dangerous and rough.

IMG_3950

Can anyone say leading scorer?

Chrissy and Signs

Big fans!

Chrissy and Jeff Signs

Overall, we have been doing some very fun things the last couple weeks. Smile

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you put up some of the random pictures. Those are fun and yes - you guys have been having loads of fun! Can't wait to come and have some fun too.

    ReplyDelete