It's a Girl~

It's a Girl~

Friday, October 10, 2014

Family Pictures

What good is a reunion without family pictures? Smile 
We took them early on the 3rd.   Lake Winnipesauke
After family pictures Dad, Callie, Andrew and I took the girls out on the boat. We thought it would be a good experience for them.
The big house is so pretty. And this is not even the biggest one the Marriott’s own.
DSCF9352
Wakeboarding again. I love it. It was so freeing.
DSCF9365DSCF9367
Sadie and Maggie were so cute the whole trip. They loved each other. Sadie is such a social butterfly that she loves hanging with other kids. I don’t know if most other kids care but Sadie certainly does. Anyway, she basically followed Maggie around all day every day. But here they are hanging out. Uncle Jess let Sadie “drive" the boat and she loved it. I wasn’t allowed to get Uncle Jess in the picture though.
DSCF9397DSCF9432
We all jumped in the water at one point. The water was so perfect and it felt great to get in every once in a while and then feel the breeze as the boat went on. Sadie was mad because I jumped in with her and she got her face under but after a minute she was okay. She did not love it though.
DSCF9436
After jumping in the girls went to go snuggle with Grampy. They love him!
DSCF9440DSCF9449
Then after the dried off for a bit they were back to sitting by each other and giggling and laughing together. It was so stinking cute!
DSCF9460DSCF9469
Look at these two love birds!  Smile They were so good to plan everything and bring everything that me and the girls would need. Thanks!
DSCF9466
Afterwards Dad and I had fun on the jet skis while the kids were sleeping.

DSCF9480DSCF9481DSCF9485
Around three we went over to the slide that one of the Hatch’s friends owns. It was a blast. I got a super big wedgie though the first time down so I think I only went once. It was really fun. Mom was super nice to stay with my kids so that I could go while they were sleeping. IT was stressful leaving them but it was still a lot of fun. I think they said it was like 300 feet or something. It was a pretty long slide that dropped pretty far. You definitely flew out the end probably ten feet in the air. It was a little intense! The Whitlock kids LOVED it!
DSCF9503DSCF9511DSCF9512
We were so happy the Stephanie and Nathan could come up for the last couple days. They are so fun!
DSCF9537
This was how I found Sadie sleeping that night. She climbed out of her pack and play and laid on the twin bed.
DSCF9541

No comments:

Post a Comment