It's a Girl~

It's a Girl~

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Finishing July

We had so much fun this July. It was interesting trying to get back to a normal schedule. We did that by spending some time with the Buck family at Ikea. Sadie and Amy loved trying out the cool chairs they had on display. I love Ikea. There are always such interesting things to look at in the store and it just goes on forever! It is like a maze trying to get out. So basically I love Ikea until about 20 minutes in with whiny kids and no way of knowing how to get out Smile
DSCF0267

Then we met Aunt Kristin at the Burlington Coat Factory. We had a good time there and Sadie tried out all the baby toys. I was really sad though because somewhere in there I lost Scout’s cute binky clip from my cousin Lyndsay.
DSCF0269
Just another fabulous sunset in Utah. Sadie loved seeing the pink and purple in the sky.
DSCF0271
And some snuggles. I love these girls!
DSCF0274DSCF0276

No comments:

Post a Comment