It's a Girl~

It's a Girl~

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Family Cookie Exchange 12.14.14

Meet Andrea
IMG_8523
She loves Sadie (Still working on her love for Scout…Just kidding…Mostly)
IMG_8524IMG_8525IMG_8528
Meet Kristin and Seth
IMG_8529




They love Sadie and Scout.
IMG_8533IMG_8535
Meet Meiling and fiancée Barrett.
IMG_8530


They love each other. (Yes, I know…I find their relationship strange too—I mean seriously, the monkey picking stuff out of hair act? Bizzare)
Meet the lover of my life. He is such a good husband, always sup[porting my crazy ideas.
IMG_8531
We all sampled the cookies. I thought I took a picture but I guess not…
Here was crazy idea number 1. (We did a couple minute-to-win-it games). This was was “Building Olaf.” I got all these ideas off various blogs. Sorry that I am not going to cite them.
The teams for these were:
Kristin and Seth
Ling and B
Matt and Sadie
IMG_8537IMG_8541IMG_8543
I was the official timer. This was when Sadie decided that this actually wasn’t that cool and started ripping it off. I think they would have won this challenge if not for that!
IMG_8544
But the winners were Kristin and Seth.
IMG_8542
Game two. Well, I can’t remember what the second was but this was fun. We all took turns throwing the snowballs in the to bowls. It was fun. Sadie loved it and did it about eight times. She was so mad when Kristin took them and threw them away at the end of the night. She brought it up a couple times in the week following.
IMG_8549IMG_8554IMG_8557



It was really fun and I was glad that everyone brought cookies this time (as opposed to last year…) haha. Bad explaining on my part.
We love having everyone over!

No comments:

Post a Comment