It's a Girl~

It's a Girl~

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Provo Tree Lighting 12.6.14

I wanted to make sure that the girls met Santa so we went down to the festival. I got them dressed in their really cute nice dresses and we got there right when it started so we could be in line first for Santa. I was ticked to find out that Santa would not be there until after the tree ceremony (I mean come on they didn’t advertise that anywhere!!) Totally lame.
It was really small but still very fun. We watched them sculpt the ice sculpture for a while and then walked around.
Andrea met us there and walked around for a bit with us. I bought some kettle corn for us all to share (it was like 3 dollars). It was so fun!
Provo City Party
We got to take pictures with a llama. He tried to eat the kettle corn out of Sadie’s hands and so she didn’t like him after that. It was hilarious. Provo and their llamas! (Which they are actually from Spanish Fork I think).
Here he is trying to snatch her food.
S0010732
Look at  her staring at him in suspicion.
S0020734
Too bad I am trying to kiss the dumb thing when Sadie is actually looking. haha
S0030738
I lose Scout’s hat on the way down there and we looked all around for it and as we were walking back Sadie spotted it on the tree. It is amazing how observant little kids can be. She is the hero!
DSCF0742
We were hungry and Andrea had free Chick fila coupons so she was nice and shared with us. Then we went home and went to bed. Too bad we missed the lighting…I heard it was good but maybe next year!

1 comment:

  1. hahaha. that's funny about sadie and the hat. And Sadie and the llama

    ReplyDelete