It's a Girl~

It's a Girl~

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Scout’s Birthday Party

IMG_0632
Can’t believe this girl is ONE! She is the funniest little thing with a huge personality. She loves to pick on Sadie and Jessie. It is pretty funny. She definitely is opinionated but is so sweet. She is very much a Mommy’s girl and I mostly love that!
I wanted to do A Mickey Mouse themed party and was happy with how it turned out. I probably spent 20 dollars tops on things that were not food. I basically made all of the decorations and had fun doing it. Matt made the “playhouse,” which was a big hit!”
My mom got her the Minnie dress which is soo cute!
Scout's Birthday Party
IMG_0643IMG_0666
Some of our guests.
IMG_0675IMG_0687IMG_0784
Decorations
pictures4
IMG_0709IMG_0713
I was mean and wouldn't let her eat her cupcake until later.
IMG_0739IMG_0773
Chrissy was the best and dressed up as Goofy. So clever!
IMG_0779IMG_0830
Our neighbor gave Scout a roll of toilet paper. What a great gift for a 1 year old!
IMG_0809
The cute kids that came.
IMG_0705
It was a lot of fun and I was glad to have a fun party where their friends could just come and play.
IMG_0834IMG_0851

1 comment:

  1. Cute kids and amazing playhouse but I think matts outfit takes the cake!

    ReplyDelete