It's a Girl~

It's a Girl~

Monday, September 21, 2015

This girl is One!

pictures1
We filled up this baby’s crib with balloons to celebrate. She was not sure about this.
We also took Scout to the park on her birthday. I think she had a good time. I know Sadie did! haha.
pictures2
Andrea came to say Happy Birthday too.
IMG_1154
I finally let this girl have her “cake.” Basically every picture I got was the same. She picked at the cake and fed the frosting to everyone else but I don’t think she ate any without being forced. haha. Smith’s bakery (at least in Provo makes the cupcake for free for babies turning 1. How cool is that?!!)
pictures3
Sadie enjoyed being fed.
IMG_1200
This girl…
IMG_1265IMG_1283
We went to Dickeys for dinner because we had a gift card.
IMG_1288IMG_1313IMG_1330
Kristin and Seth came over to say goodnight to the birthday girl.
IMG_1344
One of me and this girl. All snug and asleep!
IMG_1350
Happy birthday Sweet Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment