It's a Girl~

It's a Girl~

Thursday, June 23, 2011

My Mom is the best!


She made us curtains and look at the transformation!!


We went from this in the kitchen…not too shabby.


IMG_8950


To this. Much cuter and way more colorful!


IMG_8959


And from this…(A black fleecish blanket") cute huh?


IMG_8956


IMG_8960


To these cute heart ones Smile We are so blessed.


IMG_8962


IMG_8961


She made some sheer ones that Matt thought would look good as a skirt. With a slip of course. Smile

1 comment:

  1. I tried to leave comments last night and it wouldn't let me. Anyway, you can certainly tell I haven't sewed in awhile...I'm a little embarrassed haha. I didn't realize the sheer one was so long! Oh my! Maybe better as a skirt! haha Thanks for being grateful for my attempt. Did you figure out the symbolism? haha

    ReplyDelete