It's a Girl~

It's a Girl~

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Okay so the Kara post...

We stole that from Chrissy's last year. No one even complained or anything...waaah. haha. And just for the record, Matt did it. But we love Kara and are glad that she is in the family. I have learned a lot from her as Matt can atest to...
including
...following Matt around the house while sucking shorts burst of air into my mouth
...screeching
...talking to Mattie like he is Clarkie.
...making delicious healthy foods
...scrapbooking
...and many other things!

Thanks for being such a good sister!

2 comments:

  1. Now that's more like it! lol And I think I commented on that other post didn't I?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i thought i posted that the other post was a repeat :). haha. Number one is the best.

    ReplyDelete