It's a Girl~

It's a Girl~

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sewing machine

I finally used my birthday present from Matt the other day. It took me a minute but I managed to figure it out. The first project was to fix the holes in a cameo pajamas.

IMG_3266

After a lot of wasted string they were fixed. It was awesome. I also fixed part of a bra that was stabbing me. It was a success. I can’t wait to get some patterns and actually make something. Next project—baby girl dress with the yellow fabric that Daniel and Jessica gave me for my birthday. If I have enough I might even make me a matching skirt. Smile

I was cleaning out my sock drawer the same night. Matt decided that I needed to put some out in storage because I have too many. I guess he is right…

IMG_3265

I just love socks so much. And colorful ones too…but I don’t get the wear them as I try to wear running or work-out socks to basketball and school. Hopefully this summer I will get some use out of them since I will be home a lot. Smile I love socks.

P>S> I am pretty sure that there are like 30 pairs of socks in this bag. Not to mention the 30 or so in my drawer. Smile So don’t buy me any socks!

3 comments:

  1. Girl- no more socks coming your way haha. I think a baby dress would be hard to make. Good luck with that! I'm glad you're using your gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you were giving me some of your socks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can't believe you wrote part of that on your blog. :) You are good to try and make a dress. You guys must have a lot of storage if you have room to store socks :)

    ReplyDelete