It's a Girl~

It's a Girl~

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Some new Changes…

to our home. Okay, really just our kitchen. I got in on of those reorganizing moods last night sow while Christina an Matt watched LOTR (which I am not a big fan of,) I did some changes to our kitchen and cleaned!

1. A snack Drawer. I bagged up all the different things that we will take for lunches and put them in a drawer for easy access. IMG_3247

Yum.

IMG_3249

2. I put all of our baking stuff in smaller Tupperware's for easier access and a cleaner cupboard too. (Mom you can be so happy that I labeled everything as well!) Now you don’t have to mix the salt for sugar. It looks so much cleaner!IMG_3251

I also made the bottom shelf the cereal shelf and took the spices and put them here rather than them just collecting dust on the counter.

IMG_3250

I took all of the cookbooks from the drawer and put them in our pantry on a shelf. They don’t all fit right side up but it is easier to get to.

IMG_3256

And I restocked and organized the pantry as well. So clean now.

IMG_3259

I was exhausted when done but that’s also because it was a long day, I was sore from running and by this point it was 11pm. Whoo!

(And for those people who think I slaved away while Matt was goofing, he cleaned the rest of the house while I was taking a nap earlier. Such a nice husband!)

4 comments:

  1. Where's the nice new present I gave you displayed? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job! I can imagine that you would be tired after all of this work. I especially appreciate the labels as I will be visiting soon and don't want salt on my porridge or cereal! And anyone who thinks that Matt goofs while you do all the housework really doesn't know you two hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks beautiful...are you ready to come and do the same to my pantry, because I could really use the help, hahaha! Seriously you did awesome and I know matt is such a good boy too. Love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks so good! Dang girl you were very productive! LOTR... I'm with you on that one. That probably would have drove me to reorganize the kitchen as well.

    ReplyDelete