It's a Girl~

It's a Girl~

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Jessica’s Bash and Matt’s Uncle

Matt’s uncle and couisn Josh came to SLC to ski and invited us up to come visit. They were really funny and we met some of the friends too. They ordered pizza from the Pie, which I have heard is really good. I liked it enough. Then they decided to make paper airplanes to throw from the top floor of the hotel they were staying at…apparently they do it all the time. These are some of the contributions.

P1070158

Here was my contribution

P1070159

Here was kristin’s:

P1070161

Here is Uncle Rob and Cousin Josh. Josh is a really good wakeboarder and competes during the summer.

P1070166

Here are the boys and Matt throwing them from the top.

P1070167

Jessica’s Birthday Bash

P1070187

They didn’t have candles so everyone got a match. I was there too.

P1070189

Here is the new thing that we do when we go to Daniel and Jessicas. They have a Kinect so we can all play.

2 comments:

  1. Oops - I thought I commented on this. Glad you could see Matt's uncle and cousin. Very naughty about the airplanes haha. I love that you have so much family there to celebrate and have fun with.

    ReplyDelete