It's a Girl~

It's a Girl~

Sunday, April 29, 2012

What a weekend!

Friday started us off with Matt’s birthday. He is really excited because we all pitched in to get him a bike.

Matt's bike

Hopefully it will be here soon in the mail.

 

2 years ago today we started dating. In Costco. No surprise there for anyone who knows him. I thought about saying no because he asked in Costco and I wanted to be snarky. But alas, how can you resist his charm and love? so I said yes. And that started our love life.

First Datetrekkers

 

1st anniversary.

How fast the last year has gone! I love Matt so much and it is fascinating to see how much my love for him has grown in the last short year. Such bonding happens in one year. Anyway, I love you Matt! Thanks for putting up with me! Here are just a few fun pictures to reflect our last year together. Smile

 

Senior Celebration

Engagements

Cruise Ship OneCruise Ship two

 

I love you!

3 comments:

  1. what a cute couple! So glad you found each other! Keep being so sweet to each other! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you guys started dating at the end of may? And I thought you blogged about my jdawg Matt!@?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully Matt loves you too :) I'm so glad you guys met and fell in love. It was fun being able to see it happen! Happy anniversary on both accounts!

    ReplyDelete