It's a Girl~

It's a Girl~

Sunday, February 17, 2013

The Super Bowl

We watched the Super Bowl at Daniel and Jessica’s house. they are good to host a party every year.
I decided to make this “cake” because Matt was making fun of me from doing this cake 2 years ago. P1220111 P1220109
I just made cupcakes because Matt reminded me like 2 hours before or something and said it was “tradition.”
I paid him back though by actually doing it. haha
Sadie loves hanging out with everyone. She is loving Kurt in this picture because he is helping her walk and she LOVEs to walk.
P1220113
She then played with Kyle and his fiancée  Sammy. She really liked them as well…so much that she fell asleep. 
P1220114
These guys just hung out in the corner the whole night. Smile But they held the babies a lot!
P1220116P1220127
It was a really good party as usual. Thank you Daniel and Jessica for the fun tradition.

3 comments:

  1. Cakes are more challenging then you would think. The cupcakes turned out really cute! Sadie is getting so big! How many months is she now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Clark looks so cuddily! Fun times...but I can't see you and Matt. :( Very nice of everyone!

    ReplyDelete