It's a Girl~

It's a Girl~

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Magnet Queen

Grammy has been giving magnets from all the places that she has gone. They have been nice until now and now they are awesome. Sadie loves playing with them. Especially the ones that move. And it is nice because I can do other things while she is entertained. And as long as she keeps her binky in, no magnets go in her mouth! Yay!
 IMG_4655
IMG_4658IMG_4661
So, I saw face magnets on Pinterest and decided to do my own version of them with the supplies that I have!
IMG_4668
Just to add a few more to the collection!
IMG_4676
Thanks Grammy and Daddy for Sadie’s fun magnets!

2 comments:

  1. Hurray! Finally a use haha. I have a few more.... :D I like the face ones too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to stock up on baby friendly magnets as Ryuta has discovered that he can pull stuff off the fridge and he tends to chew on anything he can get his hands on.

    ReplyDelete