It's a Girl~

It's a Girl~

Sunday, November 16, 2014

5K and More fun

We got to run the alumni 5K! Grammy, Grandma and Chrissy were nice enough to push my kids so that I could run fast. I did it in 30:17 so that was awesome for me.
DSCF9843DSCF9848
20141004_07583720141004_075841
Most of the photos from this weekend I am borrowing from other people so I don’t have pictures of everyone.
IMG_1952
We went swimming at Grammy’s hotel later and it was a blast. We loved it even if it was short and the hot tub was closed. The Grandmas babysat for the afternoon session of conference and during priesthood so Matt and I could go up to conference so that was really nice. General conference really is the best. It was fun to go to another session in the conference center! We loved it! (Thank you Grandma Hatch for the tickets!!)

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad we ran the race. it will be awhile before I do another haha. The girls were so good that day! Thanks for swimming with us.

    ReplyDelete