It's a Girl~

It's a Girl~

Monday, November 3, 2014

Randoms Couches, Paul and Judy, Matt hikes Timp and Tu-tu

Here are some more randoms from August.
Matt and I bought bunk beds from a lady that was showing an apartment we looked at. She told us as we were leaving that she was getting rid of these couches and anyone that wanted them could have them. We kind of joked about getting them but didn’t grab them. Two weeks later we went and got them and cleaned them up. We used them for a while until we were going to get our couches back. We decided to sell them and see if we could get our money back from the bunk bed purchase. We did!! That was awesome.
IMG_4991
My two girls. And one time when we were making cookies and I let the girls help…
DSCF9628DSCF9631
Flour everywhere.
We were blessed to have more family come visit us. Judy and Paul who are engaged and are getting married July 3rd 2016 came to visit us. They were super cute and we were so happy to see them. They were great with the kids!
Kristin was excited to show us her vege noodle slicer thing and the food was pretty good. I do not have great pictures from that night. Sorry.
DSCF9634DSCF9636
The only picture I have of the couple from that night…
DSCF9638
Here is what they really look like.
1549380_10102762966784223_109881475_n
And me and my sweet hubby. Love him!
DSCF9639
We had a great night and I am so glad they stopped by!!
 
And lastly, Matt and Randy Buck hiked Timp together! He was so happy to have finally finished it and keeps telling me we are going to run up it next year...(Right...)
 
And last but definitely not least Scout in the tutu I bought for Sadie. Isn't she cute?
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment