It's a Girl~

It's a Girl~

Friday, November 7, 2014

Look what Matt made me this year!

Matt has been making me something awesome for the last couple of years. This year I wanted him to build me a table for the kitchen. Our counter space is limited and we had a huge empty space for a table to fill…
This is what I wanted…
4e1f161beddc6c350e00d15b
or something like this…
yakslh1nwxn81e83l79y50accd9550d33
But Matt is a genius and made me this…
DSCF9749
Isn’t it the greatest? One of the most functional things we have made. The whole top is a cutting board that Marcia Whetton was nice enough to pick up for us. Cool huh? Now who has enough counter space!?! It is awesome and I love it! We weren’t going to put the microwave there but it ended up fitting perfect! Love it honey!! Thank you.

1 comment: