It's a Girl~

It's a Girl~

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Clean At Last!

 There was a place outside of the campground where you could shower off. It was great to get clean. I think it was five dollars for a 12 minute shower. Someone even brought shaving cream and nice razors for us to use. I was so happy. Then Dad Hoffman bought each of us an ice cream. Delicious!

Matt gave me his too and we threw out the ice cream so I could just eat the cone and the chocolate at the bottom. Yummy!


 At dinner. we ate at this little restaurant up there and got pizza. I ordered a salad as well and it was good. The family was nice to let us take some of the leftovers for the drive. :)
One final goodbye for the boys! It was a great trip. Thank you Dad Hoffman (and Mom Hoffman) for coordinating everything and bringing and buying the delicious food!

No comments:

Post a Comment