It's a Girl~

It's a Girl~

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Last night Matt, Sadie and I went to the Pumpkin Patch across the street from the school I used to work at. It is called Jaker’s Jack-o-lanterns. Smile I love pumpkin patches. It is so fun to go and see and pick your own. And it is even more fun now that we have a kid
Pumpkin Patch
Sadie loved posing with the pumpkins. She was just relaxing in them.
Pumpkin Patch1
We had a good time picking a pumpkin.
Pumpkin Patch2
Sadie is SOOOO strong!
IMG_1886
And we took a couple family pictures.
IMG_1819
IMG_1877
IMG_1878
And Matt threw the baby in the air so high.
IMG_1882
After we found the perfect pumpkin we went over to join in the festivities.
We posed with some hay, took a hay ride and went through a maze.
Pumpkin Patch3
A couple more family pictures Smile
IMG_1968
IMG_1970IMG_1971IMG_1987IMG_1988
We had a really good time and enjoyed the patch…Carving post to come later. I can’t wait to do this every year! It is so fun!

2 comments:

  1. I was looking at old pictures, it looks like not only mommy came from heaven, but Sadie came from heaven too...
    I love fall pictures and pumpkin patch pictures are some of my favorites and when those pictures are of people I love all the more reason to love the pictures.. LOVE, LoVE Love... I could go on.. you get the picture..

    ReplyDelete
  2. so much fun had by all! and now we can have fun looking at all of these pics! Thanks for sharing your fun evening...that Sadie is such a great sport and so, so mellow (well, we'll see when I babysit her haha).

    ReplyDelete