It's a Girl~

It's a Girl~

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

My birthday!

It was awesome. Matt had Riana and Lexi come over and bring me breakfast. They are so cute and it was so nice! They got me Creamery Chocolate milk, eggs, bacon, and smiley-face pancakes.
That afternoon I went to practice for Reagan’s volleyball team and then came home. Matt treated me to Pizza Pie CafĂ© and it was delicious. We went home and got ready for the game.
Sadie loves the football games. She really likes all of lights and people. And thank you mom for the BYU onesies!
Sadie’s second game was the game against Hawaii. Every other section was a different color. It was so cool to see the stripes!
IMG_1014
IMG_1032
Matt was nice to hold Sadie a lot. He was worried about her ears because we were right in front of the band. So he took a dish cloth and covered those precious ears.
IMG_1021IMG_1023
Sadie loves her fingers. So fun to suck on apparently!
IMG_1025
This hair was in front of us. Blocking the view. haha
IMG_1028
Sadie likes to lick things now too.
IMG_1030 - CopyIMG_1036
Matt and I had fun taking some action shots.
IMG_1043
IMG_1069
IMG_1071
My birthday!
IMG_1049
Sadie’s other new trick (She was LOADS flirting with the boys behind us)
IMG_1072 - CopyIMG_1077IMG_1078
Thanks for the birthday bows mom!
IMG_1084IMG_1091
I wanted to win the Wellsfargo money but my sign was too small and they didn’t even ever show our side.
IMG_1089
My beautiful baby and her handsome dad.
IMG_1095IMG_1105
The after-game family shot!
IMG_1110
One of my presents from my mom was a fish-eye lens from my mom.  We had fun playing with it.
IMG_1122
My presents. So spoiled! As usual!
IMG_1125IMG_1129
Best Birthday ever!

1 comment:

  1. Such cute pics and I love the header. You guys do birthdays right! ha! Matt is a good dad and husband...trust me, protect those ears! Also, such nice friends have you! xo

    ReplyDelete