It's a Girl~

It's a Girl~

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Things I have been making...

I feel domestic...canned peaches, made fruit leather...
and now some new projects.

3 burp rags, 2 blankets and a quilt.






 I also made this quilt for Sadie using the instructions on Catronladies--but doing it a bit different
 I painted this H for our home and the S so I can make Sadie a bow holder.
 And my new passion is making these banners. I find it really fun...although the excitement might be dying out. Haha

 Matt and I also made Salsa with the tomatoes from our garden so that was good...except there were a lot of peppers added from our garden that made it really spicy.

1 comment:

  1. you HAVE been domestic! Good for you...it all looks great and the blankies, etc. look really soft!

    ReplyDelete