It's a Girl~

It's a Girl~

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Hoffman Christmas 2015

The Hoffman's rented a house for Christmas last year up in Alpine. It was a cute little house and we enjoyed our time there. I had to work more hours because of the holiday season but it was still a blast when I was home.
 
Classic sleep picture. Notice that they are on my bed! Goobers.
 
They get way more snow in Alpine than we do in Provo so it was fun for everyone to play in the snow. Except me. I was too nauseated and tired from bring prego to want to play outside. So I stayed inside and took pictures. Andrea and Jessica worked hard to make Olaf while the boys made a big snowman and then wrestled.


We went down to our house one day and did our annual Gingerbread man search. We loved having Clark down here to try it out.  They ran around the quad asking Seth, Aaron and Grandma if they had seen the gingerbread man. Then they found it under the tree. So fun.
 


Of course we needed pictures of our nativity! So here they are. The kids were not totally in to it but...




Of course I cannot find most of my pictures from Christmas but here are a couple...Christmas was a lot of fun and the kids loved having everyone there and presents too. They were spoiled as heck.





Jessica was a champ the whole time feeding the kids. I was basically useless when I was home so it was a huge blessing to have her around.
 
We got fun passes to go bowling, laser tagging, rope coursing and a bunch of other activities. It was a blast. Even Grandma Betty bowled with us. And laser tagged. She is awesome.

 
We also took family pictures. Hillary did a great job taking them...as always!
 



We had a great time with the Hoffmans. Thanks for the fun family time!

1 comment:

  1. Grandma Betty is too cute! Looks like a lot of fun times...too bad you weren't feeling too good. Grateful for Jessica...and that Matt had some time off.

    ReplyDelete