It's a Girl~

It's a Girl~

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Washington, My Home

I had been wanting to go up to Washington to visit Matt's family so when Aaron had nothing to do for a week we headed out. Aaron was a champ and helped with the kids and driving. I appreciated all his help. We drove to Moses Lake and picked up Clark, staying at Jessica's parent's house for the night. It was fun to see Jessica and chat with her all morning before she had to go to work and us up to the Hoffmans.
 
My kids were so excited to sit by Clark, hence why he was in the middle.
It was a challenge to get those carseats in.
We need a bigger car.
 
 
Five minutes in to the drive it went like this.
 
Luckily 20 minutes after that it was A-Okay and we kept going.
 
 
We stopped for a bit to check this out.
They wouldn't take my card here so I had to scrounge for change.
The guy in the store was nice and charged me less, but I went and got change out of the car to pay him back. Talk about an embarrassing events with a nice gesture!
 
 
 We finally got to Grandma's house and we were thrilled to be out of the car. Unfortunately Grandma wasn't there. But we hid when she and Seth got home and surprised Seth.
 
 
We were able to torture the doggie here too. But Tag is not as easily torturable as Lucy.
 
 
Scout up to her antics.
 
 
 
I tried to take the kids for a walk but Clark wanted nothing to do with me. He screamed anytime I tried to do anything with him so Aaron took the reigns.
 
 
The kids with Grandma!
 
 
Grandma was so nice and created an Easter egg hunt with the kids and did some St. Patrick's stuff as well. It was so fun and the kids loved their prizes.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Grandma took us to the bouncy house place and the kids had a blast. Aaron too.
 
 
 
 We had some fun times together. It was definitely good to see Grandma and spend some time with her.
 
 
It was a long  drive back but the kids were great. It was snowing in the mountains so we got a slow start but we finally made it.
 


2 comments:

  1. That looks fun! I like the pictures in the car!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lot of fun and tiring too! Glad you were able to make up to the house one last time before it was sold!

    ReplyDelete