It's a Girl~

It's a Girl~

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Happy Birthday Dad C!

My dad is the best. And now he is an old man Open-mouthed smile

Here are some pictures of my father at his best.

My dad loves to river raft.

Mandy's, Dance, and Wenatchee 016Mandy's, Dance, and Wenatchee 018River Methow 008River Methow 015

Sometimes he even lets me go with him. I had fun training to be a guide for Boeing with him. We went on a lot of rivers together!

My dad loves to play outdoors and go hiking.

Trek 023Trek 151Trek 178Trek 280

My dad loves education.

Graduation 258

Thank goodness we will all graduate from college and High school. Not in that order though…

My dad loves to cuddle and take naps. I must have gotten my napping talent from him Smile

moms 2008 parent weekend 217moms 2008 parent weekend 222

Dad has a good family. So nice!

Wedding, Home, School 045

My dad loves to play laser tag. And he is good. He taught us the strategy of following small children around to win. Smile Nice eh? Let’s just say I never place below 5th Smile

oms 041

He loves his animals. So sweet.

Fun! 019oms 023

And torturing his grandchildren. (oops I meant coming up with really fun new games).

Home! ) 126Home! ) 139

and teaching them to be as smart as he is.

My Ward Can Party 046

And he loves spending money and taking us out to eat….

Graduation 276

Okay, that was kind of a joke, but we are out to eat in that picture.

He loves his wife.

moms 2008 parent weekend 215

and his children.

Kara's Wedding 029

I love you dad! Thanks for all that you do!

Trek 151

2 comments:

  1. Oh this was lovely, your dad will be very pleased. YOu are such a fun family and you girls have been well raised, you are all lovely and wonderful and perfect! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete