It's a Girl~

It's a Girl~

Sunday, January 22, 2012

We are having a baby Girl!

As Christina already showed, we are having a girl.Here are the ultrasound pictures we got from the doctor. They said baby is 12 oz. Almost a pound. Which is awesome because my net weight gain is –2 pounds. Whoops.

Girl Power

Clearly, that one shows that this baby is a girl.

Arm

Babies Arm

Fingers

I love this one with the little fingers. Smile So cute

Leg

Little legs!

Profile

Sweet profile. Thanks baby girl for being cooperative.

They said that baby looks super good and healthy which is nice. I have to go see a special doctor to see how often I need to get ultrasounds from now on thanks to my diabetes. Not that I am complaining about getting to see my baby a LOT though! YAY!

5 comments:

  1. love seeing those cute pics! Don't you think it's time to change your name? Poor baby haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most wonderful and exciting! Time for little girl things!! I am so happy for you and she is going to be a beauty for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! When is the due date?

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh WHAT!?
    You're having a girl???

    ReplyDelete