It's a Girl~

It's a Girl~

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

New outfit

Matt was kind enough to let me buy one girls outfit in honor of knowing the gender. This is the dress that we chose.

IMG_3264

Yes, I kind of am a sucker for yellow and black…hence my wedding Smile Here aunties Kristin and Andrea will be pleased to note that it is not pink.

While we were searching Matt came across a must-have…for either our boys or for the 9th girl we have he says. It is five Michael Jordan onsies.

IMG_3260IMG_3262

This one is my favorite of the five.

IMG_3261

3 comments:

  1. So glad you posted about this finally so I can...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, love the dress, and the onsies! So cute. I have a girl thing for you too! I love buying girl things....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought you were going to post what Kristin and family gave to you. Matt, I'm glad you've come to terms with your 10 girls! :)

    ReplyDelete