It's a Girl~

It's a Girl~

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Happy Birthday Emily!

We love that every year for Emily's birthday she comes in to town. Meaning Utah. We love spending time with her. And she selflessly makes her birthday about everyone else instead of herself. You can see the laundry basket full of baby clothes, toys and snacks for my girls. And it was so thoughtful to put it in something useful...like a laundry basket! Sadie loved going through it. And of course everything in there was so cute!
IMG_9622IMG_9623
One of the things in there was a bottle with Cheerios in it.Well, there were like three. What a good idea! Someone put one in Sadie's pants and she thought it was the funniest thing ever! She walked around like this for a long time.
IMG_9628
She also basides spoiling the babies, offered ski passes to anyone who wanted to come up and play. That was really nice. Obviously I did not take advantage of that but I brought Aaron and Seth and my mother-in-law and they had a good time (the boys snowboarded). Here are a few pictures of us at the Lodge.
IMG_9631Me and my girls.
IMG_9634My Moms with my girls.
IMG_9637Us with the birthday girl!!
While the boys went skiing we girls went to the outlets. Afterwards we headed back to the Hatch's condo and hung out until dinner. I don't know where Sadie got that strainer but she loved it. And you can see one of the adorable outfits that Emily got her. So stinking cute!
IMG_9642IMG_9644IMG_9647
Beckham and Sadie had a good time playing. They loved hiding under this blanket that Aunt Marcia made Emily. Aunt Marcia is very talented. She crocheted a BEAUTIFUL white blanket for Scout. Thanks!
IMG_9650IMG_9653
Sadie loved the babies--here she is checking out Oaks (maybe hitting him? Whoops).
IMG_9658IMG_9659
And that cute kid is my cousin Adam who is great with kids. He was nice to play with Sadie and all the other babies as well.
We were sad to leave because we left Grammy in Park City because Marcia was going to take her to the airport in the morning. But other than that it was a really fun day and I am so glad that Emily likes to spend her day with all of us. We love her and had a great day in Park City.
 

1 comment:

  1. Very nice tribute to Emily...make sure she sees it. I loved being with you and I was sad to leave you gals that day as well. So nice of Laura and the boys to come up!

    ReplyDelete