It's a Girl~

It's a Girl~

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Super Bowl and Bells Palsy

Matt was SUPER excited about the superbowl this year. It was fun to read about all the crazy people in Seattle and how excited they were. A lot of people were saying that I needed to go into the doctor to have him check out my face. I decided that I would go on Monday, begrudgingly, but Kristin called to say she was taking Andrea to Instacare if I wanted to go. So I went with them. Right when they heard my symptoms though they sent me to the ER. Kristin came with me and called Seth to go hang out with Andrea, who was still at Instacare. Anyway, after an hour and a half the doctor told me that I had Bell’s Palsy and that he could tell it was that verses a stroke because my forehead was affected too (Only one side got wrinkly and the other wouldn’t move no matter how hard I tried). So that was about the only thing I learned that I hadn’t learned on the internet. He gave me a prescription for an antiviral and a corticosteroid. He said neither was 100% proven to work but that neither would hurt me or Scout.
We went to Kristin and Seth’s house for a bit and then went home to Mom and Scout. Matt was loving the game. Me—not so much. Mom and I felt bad for the Broncos.
IMG_9389IMG_9403IMG_9401IMG_9398
Just a few pictures from the day.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I'm still glad that Seattle won! haha And I LOVE your super cute shirts! You should have wrote on here that the meds made your blood sugar levels go CRAZY. So glad I could spend that memorable time with you!

    ReplyDelete