It's a Girl~

It's a Girl~

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Valentine’s Day Pictures

Okay so I really didn’t do anything on the actual Valentine’s Day. Most of what I did was before or after but that’s okay. I wanted to take some pictures of the girls for Matt and the family for Valentine’s Day. Luckily my mom is a really good sport and helped me take these.
How can you not love this face? Smile
IMG_5035
IMG_5039IMG_5046IMG_5054IMG_5060
Yes that spells LOVE for those of you who can’t read. Winking smile
I love this girl. She is funny.
IMG_5064IMG_5084
And of course I love this one too! She makes some funny faces as well!
Valetine's Day
None turned out how I wanted so sorry no on got Valentines from us Smile

1 comment:

  1. Where did my comment go? Anyway, that was a fun day, but a little hard to mold the bodies! ha!

    ReplyDelete