It's a Girl~

It's a Girl~

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

While You Were Gone

So Matt and Sadie went up to Washington for the weekend of march 14th-16th. I was really sad to see them go, especially my baby, since I had never been away from her but it ended up being really nice for me. I had lots of time to hold Scout and pay attention to her and a lot of time to do some things that I wanted to do.
My first project was to make this for Matt…
IMG_0036IMG_0042IMG_0039
Obviously this is a March Madness bracket on our wall. I was so excited to make this for Matt. This is when he was putting them up as they announced the teams. We made pizza while doing this…
IMG_0043IMG_0049
Look what I got for Sadie! I was so excited and I thought Matt would love it.
IMG_0054IMG_0051
We also made some cookies and someone really enjoyed the chocolate chips…IMG_0058
I also while they were gone did a puzzle while watching Gilmore Girls. This is a puzzle from our Honeymoon.
IMG_0025IMG_0027
I Also made the girls tutus which you will see in my St. Patrick’s Day post. Smile
I did a lot of other things, like rearrange furniture and clean and organize but those were the fun things Smile
I enjoyed my time but I was really happy to have them back!

2 comments:

  1. Jamie you are such a great mom and wife it looks l like you got a lot of fun things done while Matt and Sadie were away. Thank you for sharing Matt and Sadie with us. We missed you and Scout but I am glad you two were there to keep each other company... I would have felt real guilty if Matt took Sadie and you DIDN'T have a baby to love up..Thank you, Thank you, Thank you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were very productive! Wow! And always thinking of others...nice job! Glad you got some time in with Scout and with Gilmore Girls! ha!

    ReplyDelete