It's a Girl~

It's a Girl~

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Nap Time

I thought these were so cute. Every once in a while (okay it happens more than I would like to admit) Matt falls asleep while studying. One of these times he was watching Scout too and I guess she was just too cuddly for him to stay awake.
IMG_9846IMG_9847IMG_9848
Then when I try and wake him up he looks at me with puppy eyes and makes me feel like the meanest person ever for waking him up. haha.
Or he tells me okay and proceeds to give another time to wake him up for class. (And when I go in to wake him up he gives me another time). Poor guy. I will be really excited when he doesn’t have to work mornings any more. At least for his sleep’s sake. (Not for our sake since he will be gone during the day).

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't comment on your blog from my iPad, but I had fun looking at all the posts whilst I was in Dubai. You have very cute children :) And that poor boy - get him some sleep! Hopefully he got some at his parents.

    ReplyDelete