It's a Girl~

It's a Girl~

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Seattle

So Matt and Sadie went up to Washington the other weekend to go to Hunter and Riana's wedding. It was a major debate for me of whether or not to let Sadie go since I was worried about it and would miss her but it ended up being really good for me to have a little break from my sweet but energetic toddler.


I dropped them off at the airport and took a few pictures of them to start their journey. I told Matt one of his assignments was to take 30 pictures a day for me so that I could see what they did. (I figured he wouldn't take that many but if I kept saying thirty then maybe he would take a couple here and there.) Sadie was excited to go on the airplane. We will see if she still likes airplanes after our London flight ;)


Here is them on the airplane. I will let you see the rest and see if you can tell what they did all weekend...
 


 
Hanging out at the Hoffman house (I think). Matt went to Yakima to look at the DO Medical School down there. He seemed to really like it. While he was touring Sadie played with her cousin Clark, Uncles Aaron and Daniel and Aunt Jessica.

From the wedding reception. I guess Sadie really liked dancing. She loved the confetti too.

They found some deer I guess so they took a picture with them. So exciting.
 
 
Sadie really liked the train I guess. They rode it around a bunch.
 
They said they had a good time but I was sure happy when they came home to me. I wish we had gotten a FEW more pictures but I guess he did okay.
 

 

 
 

1 comment: