It's a Girl~

It's a Girl~

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Lifestyles by Kristina

So my friend Kristina came over and took some lifestyle pictures of us in our house. Well, on our bed. hah. I LOVE having our pictures taken (mostly the girls but us occasionally too) and so I was so happy to do this. Matt was a really good sport to participate since he doesn’t get the same thrill as I do about having family pictures…Imagine that. Winking smile
Kristina and I go way back and I absolutely love her. She had been sweet and has taken pictures for us many times in her journey to becoming as awesome as she is at photography (I always thought she was really good).
KristinaBills_Photography_0044
I love that she sent me so many of us with the girls. Especially the ones with Sadie and her dad. They are so stinking cute and she managed to catch some of their “best friend” relationship in some of the pictures.
Kristina Family
It was hard to get Sadie to smile but Kristina managed to get a couple. Good thing she is fast! I love the one with Sadie’s leg in the air. So cute. And I love the one where Matt and Sadie are shhhhing us. And I love the one of him and Scout. Okay, so basically I love them all and couldn’t pick a favorite if I tried.
She was really nice and took some newborns of Scout as well (Even though she isn't a huge fan of taking them.) So thanks for those. She just looks so peaceful and sweet! I love that little baby and am so glad we get to have her. I just love everything about her. I mean, look at those cute feet! And the sweet face.What isn’t to love?
Kristina Family1
Sadie loves her sister sooo much and I am glad Kristina got these two pictures. Sadie wants to hold Scout all the time. She says “lap” and pats her lap to get us to put Scout there. Then she will hug and rock and sing to her. It is so cute but Scout doesn’t like it. I wonder if it is because Sadie manages to squeeze her…She thinks it is so funny when Scout touches her with her hands. Most of the time Scout gets her in the face, probably as payback, but Sadie just giggles and thinks its funny. Sadie loves to hold Scout’s hands and say “Hands!” Its cute. I always have to be on the watch though. Sadie wants to pick Scout up so I have to make sure I am on the ball. She also steals the binky all the time. If I see her she runs away with the binky and tries to hide. When I catch up to her she chucks it as hard as she can. Or if Sadie is sitting by us then she will lean and bend so I can’t see that she is sucking on it. The stinker.
KristinaBills_Photography_0236KristinaBills_Photography_0248
We were not extremely comfortable taking pictures of just the two of us but this one turned out pretty. Kids, if you are reading this someday…your mom and dad love each other. Well at least we did on this date Winking smile
KristinaBills_Photography_0094
Okay, but I guess I would pick a favorite…the family picture. The only thing I would change if I could would be that I would smile. But it is good to document that so I will remember that I had Bell’s Palsy which made my face lopsided. So smiling looked SUPER goofy Smile So good to remember but I am glad that it went away!
KristinaBills_Photography_0197
Here is the Bells Palsy. You can see it in my eye and face on my right side.
And here is our family picture…which I have already posted on my facebook and every where so no surprise there!
KristinaBills_Photography_0036

That is such a Sadie face. Cheesy girl. And Matt has a really good real smile. Probably because Sadie is being goofy. And we will have to work on Scout’s smile Winking smile
Thank you again Kristina!! We love them!

1 comment:

  1. so many fun pictures! Kristina did a great job and was really quick at her work. Glad all four of you were willing to do it so that you'll have the pics to remember...kids grow up WAY too fast!

    ReplyDelete