It's a Girl~

It's a Girl~

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Catch-ups

Here are some pictures from before I had Sadie. Mom, Matt and I went to the temple one more time before Sadie came and it was great to go.
matt, mom, meme and mom
temple
We also got to see the solar eclipse. This was someone’s idea sot hat our eyes didn’t get burnt but I looked anyway.
solar eclipse
We went on a lot of walks and even ran a one mile race that Matt had planned in the week before.
walking1 mile race
After the baby here are some pictures that I have not blogged. (My mom took all of these pictures).
Emily gave the kids vege hats. Sadie got to be the corn. They are so cute!
corn head  corn head
vegesveges2
We took some family pictures at the Hatch family reunion.
familyfull fam
kissesmattsadie bug
I especially love the one with Matt and Sadie.
Sadie loves her grandma and great-grandma. I really like the one of Maggie smiling at Sadie. Mags loves to poke and prod her cousins…but she smiles when she does it so it is okay.
Grandma and Sadie 2Maggie loves Sadie
grandma and sadieGG Hatch
We are always fighting the press.
311668_10151016837149014_1776342982_n
We played at Trafalga, the Alpine slides, and at Seven Peaks. And just for the record—I was number one in Laser Tag.
alpine coaster ride with jonathanMatt and Jonathantrafalga
I loved playing with my nieces and nephew and loved watching my sisters hold Sadie. Kara was nice to hold her at the museum but she wouldn’t kiss Sadie because she looks so much like her daddy. Chrissy has been good coming and hanging out with me. Good sister and aunt. I loved eating Burger King with Jonathan and Lorelai but they were pretty bummed that they didn’t get any juice like they had ordered. Matt loves to give the kids piggy backs.
aunt kara Chrissy and SadieBK   Piggy Back
Other classics from the reunion—playing games, bowling, and hanging out. We played a lot of interesting games at the reunion. One was the name game, and another was psychiatrist. I wasn’t there for all of them but those were the ones I played.
family games      Holding Jonathan         
I really love that Ada sucks on her toes. It reminds me of her mommy! And Sadie is almost smiling in this picture.
sadie and ada 
And last but not least, Matt’s new sleeping bag. That he is so kindly sharing with Sadie. Sometimes those two let me hang out with them.
sleeping bag        matt sleeping bag

1 comment:

  1. haha I'm so glad they let you hang out sometimes! You did an excellent job catching up. Mine get too bogged down in photos because I'm hoping to make a book of memories, but who knows if I ever will!

    ReplyDelete