It's a Girl~

It's a Girl~

Monday, August 20, 2012

Uncle Seth

Seth Hoffman and I got to spend a lot of time together for a week. He came down and everyone else was working so he and I hung out.
We ran, and worked out, and watched a movie…but most of our time was spent watching the Olympics.
Seth and Sadie having a stare-down.
  P1130062 P1130063
Sadie was fascinated by Seth…probably because he looks kind of like Matt and sounds kind of like him too!
P1130064 P1130065
Seth and I had our own Olympic events outside. Burpies, sit-ups, push-ups, etc. He beat me in everything though. Seth is super athletic.
Sadie wasn’t impressed by my athleticism. But she did enjoy being outside.
P1130069
P1130067
I had a good time with him and got to know him a little bit better than before.
The Hoffmans are a good family and fun to be around.
P1130061

2 comments:

  1. Oh man - I love the stare down pic haha And that pic of Seth and Kristin at the end is extra cute! You are kind to play with your brother-in-law all week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. look how high she is holding her head. So cute!

    ReplyDelete