It's a Girl~

It's a Girl~

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Pioneer Day

Provo has a big festival every year to celebrate pioneer day. It is a big deal. We decided to go for a couple minutes before Matt had to run to work. We walked through really fast and tried to find some good pictures to take. We stopped by the petting zoo…it was tiny but we really enjoyed going in there with the little kids. One girl in there turned to me and excitedly said,  “I MADE THE COW MOO!” Yup, she was bothering the poor cow! IMG_9969
I tried to get Matt to get Sadie’s face closer to the animals but this was as close as he put her. The cow is mooing in this picture thanks to that little girl.
IMG_9978
With the pioneer wagon.
IMG_9979
One of the girls I lifeguarded with was voted/elected? Miss Provo. We chased her down and took a picture with her. She is so cute!
IMG_9984
After Matt left for work I stopped by the Veteran’s Memorial Pool to visit the place I used to work.
These two are adorable sisters. They are the nicest girls ever.
IMG_9987
My old boss holding the baby. haha. He just was getting married at the end of the week.
 IMG_9989
Overall, it was a really fun day filled with things you don’t see everyday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment