It's a Girl~

It's a Girl~

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Seven Peaks

Before daniel’s graduation we decided to go to Seven Peaks. I only took a couple of pictures but here they are.
I gave Sadie to Seth for a minute. They just loved hanging out in the tubes! Seth only likes to hold Sadie for like thirty seconds.
Then he says, “Oh, you want to go back to mom?” haha. But she loves him!

P1130172 P1130173
Seth and Matt told us to go to the lazy river and then they disappeared…so then Daniel went to look for them and Sadie
and I just just floated. Then we went to the wave pool and just played. Daniel is SO good with Sadie. It will be so fun to
see him with his little baby.
P1130174
I dunked Sadie. Well, I blew in her face first so she would suck in and then dunked her.
She cried for a second and then was fine so that was interesting. She was so pooped after though and slept for a long time.
P1130175 P1130176

No comments:

Post a Comment